Okay, seems like a bleh punchline, but you get the drift! It goes without saying that you are awe-inspired by the world of Cryptocurrency! You live, breathe, eat, sweep, and mine in the Crypto world! And you’ve become a wizard aka Crypto Trader!
Now, it is time to utilise all that knowledge and share it with the world! Cuz, let’s be honest people are dying to know how it all works and possibly make a buck or million out of trading in cryptocurrencies.
And the best way to impart that knowledge is through…wait for it…workshops and courses!
TagMango is the simplest platform to build and host workshops and courses on and we have become a haven for Crypto Traders like you!
How? Why? Let’s take a look! But before that let’s know why content around Cryptocurrencies is booming, how big is the market and how are crypto traders monetising? Shall we?
Why is Crypto-related content booming?
Is there a need for Crypto-related content?
Of course, there is!
The Total Addressable Market (TAM) for Finance Creators is huge.
A large segment wishes to invest but doesn’t have the required knowledge to do so. Hence, creating awareness about Cryptocurrency, blockchain, decentralised network, and its functioning and investment options already has a pre-formed market.
Only a fraction of people are seasoned Crypto traders and many aspire to be successful ones. Additionally, some concepts are really hard to grasp. Hence, there is a desperate need in the market for simplifying that complex information into easily understandable concepts.
The new-age investors need information that is a package of value, entertainment and ultimately proven results.
That’s where YOU come into the picture. YOU can bridge this gap!
How are Crypto Traders monetising?
Buying and Holding
This is the most common and traditional way. Just like stock market. This means getting crypto assets from a Crypto exchange and purchasing the dip. It is sold when it yields profits.
Trading utilises short-term opportunities. The prices vary over a short period of time. Using technical and analytical skills, traders predict rise and fall and buy or sell, thereby making profits.
Right from staking to stop loss to diversifying to watching and minimising trade time, there are many strategies to adopt!
Traders can also engage in lending Cryptocurrency. Many Crypto Exchanges support crypto lending. There needs to be proper contracts in which borrowers pledge their holdings as collateral. Lenders offer cash or other cryptocurrencies and borrowers pay interest.
One of the oldest ways to make money. It is the process of validating transactions and securing a Proof of Work (PoW). Miners receive new coins in form of block rewards. It is quite expensive. It requires immense technical knowledge and initial and ongoing investments.
The TagMango Way: Building workshops and courses
TagMango has 100+ Crypto Traders and financial experts who are building and hosting workshops and courses. They are sharing their expertise with monetisable audiences and earning big time!
Why should a Crypto Trader build workshops and courses?
You have spent years garnering the know-how, acquiring skills to do so; tried and tested many combinations; cracked many concepts; and have finally formed your own trading methodologies and style. Now, it is time to monetise that!
Not only will it become an additional income stream, but sharing your expertise will establish you as a thought leader. Some of our top Creators have garnered more income by building & hosting workshops and courses than by Crypto trading itself!
What are the Topics most relevant to the audiences right now?
Right about anything related to Cryptocurrency is a topic of interest. It is in the nascent stage and people are trying hard to understand how it works in layman’s terms. But just to put things into perspective, here are some topics to start with:
- The Basics of Cryptocurrency
- How to start Crypto Trading
- Strategies to adopt while trading in Cryptocurrency
- Which Exchanges are best to trade Crypto on
- Which Cryptocurrencies to invest in
- How to perform analysis of Cryptocurrencies
- Trading Styles and methodologies when it comes to Cryptocurrency
- How to mine Cryptos?
- How to make money while you sleep by trading in Crypto
- Which are the best wallets, and how to store your cryptocurrency
- and more!
How can you become a Creator on TagMango?
Easy! Simply sign up on the platform, and start creating workshops and courses.
- It takes 120 seconds to create a workshop
- A few minutes to build customised landing pages
- A few minutes to build pre-recorded courses complete with sections, chapters and resources.
We have created a robust product that will help you launch and better sell your offering/s.
Our top features are:
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles.
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. You have full control over what they create, what you sell and even when you can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables you to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of your offerings, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So what are you waiting for?
Start your monetisation journey the TagMango way! Sign up!
Think Monetisation, Think TagMango!
Written by Rachna Srivastava