Food on your mind day & night? Does your social media bio read: Food Blogger or Food Lover or Food is bae? Or all of the above? Well, relate MAX!
But blogging is seen as a passion project or a mere hobby and not as a sustainable source of income. Isn’t it? Well, that’s where most of the people go wrong! As a food blogger, you can scale your earnings by 5x. We have a secret ingredient! Come closer…we’ll let you in on it!
It’s by building and hosting workshops and courses!
Yep! Are you thinking “Who would’ve thought?” Well, hundreds of food bloggers who are already building successful workshops and courses.
So can you! But before that let’s do a recce of the industry, why it is booming, how are bloggers monetising, and what topics are hot to create content on. Read along!
Why is food content booming?
- For times immemorial, the food media industry has been flourishing. It is much more than entertainment and enjoyment.
- Humans share a complex relationship with food, and its representation takes the form of addiction, the key emotion being – one cannot get enough of it.
- Many modern research indicates it is a by-product of modern media culture and a symbol of cosmopolitan ideals.
- The boom of electronic devices, web content, and information and communication technology have somewhat colonised the food niche in the past few years. Not only that, but overall media content has undergone a significant shift.
- According to reports, food and recipe content grew by 59% and the social engagements on food channels grew by 118%.
In today’s social and cultural context, food is viewed as a modern medium.
The influence celebrities have over this niche is to be noted as well. With the boom of bloggers and influencers, celebrities turning food critics, micro-celebrities, new-age food experts, amateur bloggers and nutritionists, and more, the online food content creators are contributing to the boom. Another thing to note here is that food programming on TV channels and OTT continue to have cultural leverage.
How BIG is the Food niche?
Why do people “consume” Food Media?
What’s the Scope for Food Content Creators?
Number of food bloggers on:
The TAM (total addressable market) for Food Niche Creators is quite challenging. There is just too much content online and really high competition. But the scope for Food Content Creators is massive as well.
How are Food Bloggers monetising?
- Interacting with their community by doing pop-ups and travel alongs
- Writing E-books and books
- Social media collaborations
- Affiliate Marketing
The modern way: Building workshops and courses on TagMango
One of the easiest and simplest ways in which food bloggers or enthusiasts can monetise their skill-set is by hosting live or pre-recorded workshops or courses on TagMango – a SaaS platform enabling Creator Monetisation.
How to get started with a workshop on TagMango? Here’s a handy guide.
Why should you build courses?
What topics are hot right now?
The whole wide web is your playground, but to get you started consider building content for workshops and courses on these topics:
- How to become a Food Blogger
- Equipment and skills needed to be a food blogger
- Effective food photography/ videography course/workshop
- Food on social media management course
- How to analyse food workshop/ course
- How to photograph food and its basics
- How to scale food video content
- How to aesthetically curate food content for social media
- Basics of editing food photos and videos and tools to use
How can you become a Creator on TagMango?
Easy! Simply sign up on the platform, and start creating workshops and courses.
- It takes 120 seconds to create a workshop
- A few minutes to build customised landing pages
- A few minutes to build pre-recorded courses complete with sections, chapters and resources.
We have created a robust product that will help you launch and better sell your offering/s.
Our top features are:
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles!
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. Creators have full control over what they create, what they sell and even when they can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables them to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of their offerings, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So what are you waiting for?
Start your monetisation journey the TagMango way! Sign Up!
Why Are Food Creators Booming & How To Start Making Food Related Content?
What Does TagMango ACTUALLY Do?
Create A Workshop From Scratch On TagMango In 120 seconds!
How To Build Courses On TagMango?
Ingredients Of A Good Workshop!
Written by Rachna Srivastava