Art is everywhere! And so are Art Content Creators!
What sets them apart from Traditional Artists? Well, the ability to monetise with their skills, their expertise and their knowledge to a monetisable audience.
You’re a resin artist who loves giving form to epoxy resin by curing it! We, too, have a curing agent for hard earnings!
Workshops and Courses!
Millions of Creators worldwide are taking to creating workshops and courses! Why? Because there is a huge market for it! People are super keen on learning skills from experts like you!
You have spent so much time and energy mastering those skills over the years. Now, it is time to monetise it! How? Let us show you the way!
But, before that, let’s show you how big is the Art Industry and how are artists monetising!
Art in a post-pandemic world:
Some of the mind-boggling facts that have come to light in the last couple of years during the pandemic:
How are artists monetising?
The Traditional way:
Drawbacks of the traditional value chain:
This traditional approach seldom works for all artists.
- This approach of monetising takes longer to achieve desired sales
- This usually works well for established artists who already have acquired success and made quite a name for themselves.
- The number of artworks finally reaching the galleries is reduced considerably over a period of time.
All this calls for newer approaches and creative ways for artists to make money.
The modern-way of monetisation:
Selling on Instagram
Instagram has become a sanctum for artists. Artists can easily showcase their artworks and reach their audiences through posts and Reels.
They can sell directly to the end user globally, thereby eliminating the need for middlemen and additional commissions.
The only drawback of selling on Instagram is that it doesn’t lead to results in a jiffy. If the artist’s followers base is not very strong, conversion to sales will take time. Plus, one has to constantly create engaging content, and chase trends to stay relevant.
Applying for grants and competitions
Another way artists can make money is by applying for grants at international programs, NGOs, local communities, and more. Sometimes the grant money is quite substantial and offers great recognition to the selected artist/s.
There are many online and offline competitions and contests artists can participate in.
The major downside of this form of income is that it is not constant or reliable.
Selling other merchandise with your art
In one of the most practical and low-investment set-ups, resin artists can put their artwork on tangible products and make money. Like souvenirs, bottles, flasks, coasters, cards, jewellery, tables, 3D models, hampers, personalised gifts, and more.
Work on a commission-basis for original artwork
This is the way modern artists are creating original artwork like paintings, miniature art, resin artworks, and more.
This works quite well for both online and offline. One can easily highlight that their work is on a commission basis and create original content. People value original artwork.
The hassle of this method is the artists have to deal with customers directly, which may or may be a pleasant experience every time.
Pop-up selling at art fair, conventions or festivals
Art melas or fairs and conventions are quite popular and attract huge crowds. Artists can book and set up stalls and sell their handcrafted and produced artworks and crafts in person.
This is a great way for customers to see the value of artistic creation in person.
It can become physically taxing as it requires artists to be present behind the stall and constantly interact and entertain customers. And if fair or convention doesn’t get the required footfalls, the chances of selling become considerably low.
The TagMango Way: Art Workshops
Another great way to monetise your resin art skills is by conducting workshops! TagMango has become a growing hub for resin artists. These creators have been using TagMango to create diverse workshops covering different types of art. Resin Art is our top-grossing category!
How much does an Art Creator make on TagMango?
What topics are hot right now?
Example – What topics can you make Resin Art Workshops on?
- Beginner’s Guide
- All-in-one (Resin, Alcohol & Flow)
- Geode Art
- 3-D modelling in Resin
- River Table
- Resin Ocean
- Resin Clock
- Preserving materials
- and a lot more
How can you become a Creator on TagMango?
Easy! Simply sign up on the platform, and start creating workshops and courses.
- It takes 120 seconds to create a workshop
- A few minutes to build customised landing pages
- A few minutes to build pre-recorded courses complete with sections, chapters and resources.
But why TagMango?
The edge that TagMango artists get is that we have made a robust product equipped with handy features that maximise a Creator’s earnings but minimise their effort in doing so!
We ensure that our Creators don’t have to lose a sweat thinking about making money through any algorithm or brands.
Our top features are:
- Mango builder – A creator’s offerings are called Mangoes. Mango can be readied in seconds.
- Landing Page Builder – Build professionally looking websites that can be readied in 10 mins.
- Courses – Creators can make full-fledged courses, complete with sections, chapters, resources and a lot more.
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles.
That’s not all, there are more features and tools that Resin Artists are using to scale their earnings. We firmly believe in fostering an environment in which Creators can solely focus on letting their creativity flow and leaving the rest for us to take care of!
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. You have full control over what you create, what you sell and even when you can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables you to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of your mangoes, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come join the coterie of resin art creators and monetise your skill-set! Sign up!
Think Monetisation, Think TagMango!
Written by Rachna Srivastava