Hey, Travel Content Creator, where to next?
Imagine this: You are doing what you love the most – travelling and exploring locales unknown, far and wide. And you are getting paid to do so or are making money on the side while doing so. A Travel Content Creator’s job is one of the most vied jobs and let’s be honest, people are super J of them.
Ordinarily, humans tend to fantasize about life’s what-ifs and seldom take action. They are hardwired and set in their ways of not breaking free from the traditional mindset of 9-to-5 and day jobs. And when they see what’s on the other side, see people chasing their dreams and going after their passion (which pays, BTW) they wishfully wanna trade places.
And, that’s where Travel Content Creator’s guidance and personal learnings come into play. You are fabulous at creating travel content that makes people so Jelly and you can teach people how you did it and EARN!
People want to learn from seasoned travellers like you and want to replicate that in real life. There is such a huge market for that!
And you, my dear Travel Content Creator can monetise your skills, your experiences, your expertise and earn sustainably. How? By packaging all that knowledge and information into workshops and courses!
Let us show you how to do so! But before that, let’s get the basics right! Shall we?
What is Travel content?
Surely, you don’t need to be told that, but if we were to sum it up, Travel Content, which falls under Lifestyle category, can be:
Why is Travel Content Booming?
- While the Travel & Tourism industry took a hit, armchair travel and revenge travel became more prominent during the pandemic.
- Online content consumption pattern’s shift to videos, vlogs, tutorials, product reviews, local discoveries paved the way for the informational content boom.
- More and more brands want to work with Travel niche Creators.
- An individual Travel Content Creator enjoys sponsored trips and the luxuries.
- It is a human way of using travel as a way to reassess life, priorities, and commitments, get away from the “normal” and explore. With burnout becoming increasingly common, more and more humans want to break the cycle and travel the world doing odd jobs and getting away from their previous 9-to-5 jobs.
How big is Travel Niche?
No. of Travel Creators on:
How are Travel Content Creators monetising?
It is one of the most common ways in which travel influencers make money. Brands approach influencers or Content Creators with a considerable number of followers to post sponsored content on their social media handles or provide sponsored trips to make content about. According to an Econsultancy report, about 60% of fashion and beauty brands already have influencer marketing strategies in place. And 21% of them are planning to invest in influencer marketing over the next year.
Creators have to heavily depend on brand partnerships to monetise. And, they have to consistently work towards increasing their following.
Travel Content Creators earn through ad revenues. They place ads either on their feed or blog or vlog or any content they churn out. YouTubers use Google AdWords and Adsense, Meta users use video ads, and more. Influencers can also earn through Programmatic Ads like pre-rolls, banner ads, sponsored banners and more.
Creators have to maintain transparency and use appropriate tags to show whether the content is sponsored or not. Many regulatory bodies like ASCI have certain guidelines Creators need to follow when posting sponsored content. Read the guidelines here.
Another common way a Travel influencer or Content Creator can monetise themselves is through Affiliate Marketing. This is a commission-based form of marketing. Every time they post or promote a brand’s content or service or product and it converts to a sale, they get a commission out of it!
There is a large disparity in terms of commission and it varies a lot. It is also product specific. Creators have to depend on sales to earn commissions.
Travel Content Creators can also offer their services to brands to formulate content strategy or make content for them. Brands who cannot make content by themselves for their social media, mostly outsource it to Creators.
This method involves a lot of cold pitching and seldom works for everyone. However, it can be high paying if you bag the right client!
The TagMango Way: Through Workshops and Courses
People want to learn how to be Instafamous or what skills they need or how to start their Creator Journey. In addition to all this, people want to learn how to travel sustainably, what products would make their lives easier, how they can see the world and get paid to do so, how to leave their present jobs and become travel content creators, and a lot more!
And the easiest way to impart your knowledge and skills is through building workshops and courses. Thousands of Travel Content Creators are already hosting their workshops and courses on TagMango – the simplest platform to do so! You can too!
What topics are HOT right now and you can make Content on?
- How To Travel On A Shoestring Budget
- How To Travel Solo
- How To Monetise While Being A Travel Blogger
- How To Edit Your Instagram Photos And Videos
- How To Become A Full-Time Travel Content Creator
- How To Earn Passively As A Travel Content Creator
- How To Attract High Paying Clients & Deals While Travelling
- Basics of Social Media
- Kickstart Your Travel Content Journey On A Budget
- Travel Etiquettes To Follow
How can you become a Creator on TagMango?
Easy! Simply sign up on the platform, and start creating workshops and courses.
- It takes 120 seconds to create a workshop
- A few minutes to build customised landing pages
- A few minutes to build pre-recorded courses complete with sections, chapters and resources.
We have created a robust product that will help you launch and better sell your offering/s.
Our top features are:
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles!
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. You have full control over what you create, what you sell and even when you can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables you to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of your offerings, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So what are you waiting for?
Think Monetisation, Think TagMango!
Written by Rachna Srivastava