Are you an academic coach? Do you know you can monetise your skills by conducting workshops and courses?
And, TagMango is the easiest platform to do so!
How? Well, we will get into the whole methodology of that pretty soon, but let’s first see why is there a boom in education content creators and how are academic coaches monetising themselves. That’s not all, we will also help you with a list of handy topics to get started on. Read along.
Academic Coach x Social Media
Academic Coaches are utilising the power of social media and crafting content regularly. There’s a considerable boom in educational content on social media, largely post the pandemic. According to a report, during the first three months of the COVID-19-induced global pandemic, Social Media sites saw an increase of about 61% in web traffic as compared to typical rates.
We are a digital generation and almost every piece of content we consume is educational in nature. People want to learn something new every day and that’s where teachers step in. They make engaging educational content that’s easy to grasp or consume. Be it a complex mathematical problem or how to crack a logical reasoning question or study guides to crack the entrance exams better or exam prep for board exams. Everything is content and educational in nature.
Why is Educational Content booming and more social media teachers are making content?
How many Academic Content Creators are there?
What are Academic Coaches posting online?
According to a survey conducted by MDR Education, Teachers regularly post on social media. And, here’s what they post about:
- 35% said they post about themselves
- 30% shared things about their classroom
- 11% shared lesson plans
- 8% shared about their students
- 3% shared graphics, and
- 14% posted about other things.
How are Academic Coaches monetising?
Most Academic Coaches have full-time jobs at Entrance schools, academies, institutions, learning centres and more. That’s their main source of earning.
Some also provide coaching services or enrol with institutes and academies to teach part-time. They also become substitute tutors during summer and winter breaks.
Academic Coaches also sign up as tutors or trainers for web learning and apps. They even offer services online on educational websites and online groups.
The TagMango Way: Workshops and Courses
Another great way to monetise your skills as an academic coach is by conducting workshops and creating courses! TagMango has become a growing hub for teachers, trainers, subject matter experts, marketers, competitive exam trainers, personality coaches, and more. These creators have been using TagMango to create diverse workshops covering different types of educational content.
How are Academic Coaches using TagMango?
- Video sessions for 1-1 doubt sessions
- Concept breakdown videos and course materials
- Community Feed section for Interaction and sending updates to students
- Chat for 1-1 communication and peer-to-peer learning
- WhatsApp Automation for alerts
- Push notifications
What topics are HOT right now and you can make content on?
There is no definitive answer to this but for starters, you can consider these topics.
- K-12 exams and classes
- Prep and Study Methodology for Competitive Exams Like SAT, GMAT, GRE etc
- Prep for College Entrance Exams
- Vocational Subjects
- How to become a subject matter expert
- Problem-Solving for Particular Subject or exam
- Resources and handy tips for students
- Resources for students and helpful workshops and courses related to their problems
- and more.
How can Academic Coaches start making educational content?
How can you become a Creator on TagMango?
Easy! Simply sign up on the platform, and start creating workshops and courses.
- It takes 120 seconds to create a workshop
- A few minutes to build customised landing pages
- A few minutes to build pre-recorded courses complete with sections, chapters and resources.
But why TagMango?
The edge that TagMango Academic Content Creators get is that we have made a robust product equipped with handy features that maximise a Creator’s earnings but minimise their effort in doing so!
We ensure that our Creators don’t have to lose a sweat thinking about making money through any algorithm or brands.
Our top features are:
- Mango builder – A creator’s offerings are called Mangoes. Mango can be readied in seconds.
- Landing Page Builder – Build professionally looking websites that can be readied in 10 mins.
- Courses – Creators can make full-fledged courses, complete with sections, chapters, resources and a lot more.
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles.
That’s not all, there are more features and tools that an academic coach is using to scale their earnings. We firmly believe in fostering an environment in which Creators can solely focus on letting their creativity flow and leaving the rest for us to take care of!
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. You have full control over what you create, what you sell, and even when you can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables you to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of your mangoes, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come join the league of academic content creators and monetise your skill-set! Sign up!
Think Monetisation, Think TagMango!
Written by Rachna Srivastava