“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”– Nelson Mandela
How can one define education?
Well, that is the tough part – to define education. Not only what one is taught in schools and colleges and academics, but learnings at home, through adulting, upskills, soft skills, language skills, social media skills, etc fall under the huge umbrella of education.
But let’s take Socrates’s word for it:
Education means the bringing out of the ideas of universal validity which are latent in the mind of every man.
How can education be categorised with examples?
Educators x Social Media
Educators are utilising the power of social media and crafting content regularly. There’s a considerable boom in educational content on social media, largely post the pandemic. According to a report, during the first three months of the COVID-19-induced global pandemic, Social Media sites saw an increase of about 61% in web traffic as compared to typical rates.
We are a digital generation and almost every piece of content we consume is educational in nature. People want to learn something new every day and that’s where educators step in. They make engaging educational content that’s easy to grasp or consume. Be it a complex mathematical problem or how to open a lid of a tight jar lying in your pantry or it could be parental experts teaching how to bring up their toddler. Everything is content and educational in nature.
It wouldn’t be entirely incorrect to say that Educators can interchangeably be called Social Media Teachers/Educators.
Why is Education Content booming and more social media teachers making content?
How many Education Creators are there?
How are Educators monetising?
Most educators have full-time jobs as teachers, trainers or experts at schools, colleges, academies, institutions and more. That’s their main source of earning.
Some educators also provide coaching services or enrol with institutes and academies to teach part-time. They also become substitute tutors/teachers during summer and winter breaks.
Educators also sign up as tutors or trainers for web learning and apps. They even offer services online on educational websites and online groups.
The TagMango Way: Workshops and Courses
Another great way to monetise your skills as an educator is by conducting workshops! TagMango has become a growing hub for teachers, trainers, subject matter experts, marketers, competitive exam trainers, personality coaches, and more. These creators have been using TagMango to create diverse workshops covering different types of educational content.
What topics are HOT right now and you can make content on?
There is no definitive answer to this but for starters, you can consider these topics.
- K-12 exams and classes
- Pedagogy and its types
- Prep and Study Methodology for Competitive Exams Like SAT, GMAT, GRE etc\
- Interview Prep and how to build a resume
- Vocational Subjects
- How to become a subject matter expert
- Problem-Solving for Particular Subject or exam
- Resources and handy tips for students
- Must-dos for tutors
- How to teach
- How to become better at what you do
- How to acquire soft skills
- Skill-based learnings and how to start it
- Resources for students and helpful workshops and courses related to their problems
- and more.
How can you become a Creator on TagMango?
Easy! Simply sign up on the platform, and start creating workshops and courses.
- It takes 120 seconds to create a workshop
- A few minutes to build customised landing pages
- A few minutes to build pre-recorded courses complete with sections, chapters and resources.
But why TagMango?
The edge that TagMango Education Creators get is that we have made a robust product equipped with handy features that maximise a Creator’s earnings but minimise their effort in doing so!
We ensure that our Creators don’t have to lose a sweat thinking about making money through any algorithm or brands.
Our top features are:
- Mango builder – A creator’s offerings are called Mangoes. Mango can be readied in seconds.
- Landing Page Builder – Build professionally looking websites that can be readied in 10 mins.
- Courses – Creators can make full-fledged courses, complete with sections, chapters, resources and a lot more.
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles.
That’s not all, there are more features and tools that an educator is using to scale their earnings. We firmly believe in fostering an environment in which Creators can solely focus on letting their creativity flow and leaving the rest for us to take care of!
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. You have full control over what you create, what you sell, and even when you can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables you to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of your mangoes, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come join the league of education creators and monetise your skill-set! Sign up!
Think Monetisation, Think TagMango!
What Does TagMango ACTUALLY Do?
Create A Workshop From Scratch On TagMango In 120 seconds!
How To Build Courses On TagMango?
How To Launch Email Marketing & WhatsApp Campaigns On TagMango?
Written by Rachna Srivastava