Everything around us either influences our lifestyle or becomes one!
There isn’t an iota of doubt that ever since the Internet boom, tracking and adapting to lifestyle changes became extremely easy and accessible! Plus, the ease of influencing has grown exponentially!
Lifestyle industry is ever-booming and unceasingly keeps growing on a year-on-year basis.
What is lifestyle content?
Anything and everything! It is content about everyday life!
Right from the clothes we wear, the food we eat, the way we treat our bodies, the way we talk, the way we travel, to the books we read, movies we watch, the content we consume, and more!
The content can be
Reasons for Lifestyle Content Boom
How big is the lifestyle niche?
Here are some more stats:
- According to Hosting Tribunal’s 2022 report, there are more than 600 million blogs out of 1.9 billion websites worldwide.
- Bloggers create over 6 million blog posts daily and 2.5 billion + annually.
- According to Vidooly, in 2021 on YouTube there were 170.16K uploads in the Lifestyle genre.
- Instagram has over 1.5 billion active users, and out of that 81% use Instagram to discover new products.
- The cosmetics and Beauty genre garners over billions of views and sees steady growth of subscribers.
How are Lifestyle Content Creators monetising?
It is one of the most common ways in which fashion, beauty or travel influencers make money. Brands approach influencers or Content Creators with a considerable number of followers to post sponsored content on their social media handles. According to an Econsultancy report, about 60% of fashion and beauty brands already have influencer marketing strategies in place. And 21% of them are planning to invest in influencer marketing over the next year.
Creators have to heavily depend on brand partnerships to monetise. And, they have to consistently work towards increasing their following.
Lifestyle Creators earn through ad revenues. They place ads either on their feed or blog or vlog or any content they churn out. YouTubers use Google AdWords and Adsense, Meta users use video ads, and more. Influencers can also earn through Programmatic Ads like pre-rolls, banner ads, sponsored banners and more.
Creators have to maintain transparency and use appropriate tags to show whether the content is sponsored or not. Many regulatory bodies like ASCI have certain guidelines Creators need to follow when posting sponsored content. Read the guidelines here.
Another common way an influencer or Content Creator can monetise themselves is through Affiliate Marketing. This is a commission-based form of marketing. Every time they post or promote a brand’s content or service or product and it converts to a sale, they get a commission out of it!
There is a large disparity in terms of commission and it varies a lot. It is also product specific. Creators have to depend on sales to earn commissions.
Lifestyle Creators can also offer their services to brands to formulate content strategy or make content for them. Brands who cannot make content by themselves for their social media, mostly outsource it to Creators.
This method involves a lot of cold pitching and seldom works for everyone. However, it can be high paying if you bag the right client!
The TagMango Way: Through Workshops and Courses
People want to learn how to be Instafamous or what skills they need or how to start their Creator Journey. In addition to all this, people want to learn how to travel sustainably, how to nail the bridal make-up look, how to style themselves, what products would make their lives easier, and a lot more!
And the easiest way to impart your knowledge and skills is through building workshops and courses. Thousands of Lifestyle Creators are already hosting their workshops and courses on TagMango – the simplest platform to do so! You can too!
What topics are HOT right now and you can make Content on?
- Bridal Make Up
- Style Tips
- Makeup Tutorials
- How To Travel On A Shoestring Budget
- How To Travel Solo
- How To Monetise While Being A Travel Blogger
- How To Edit Your Instagram Photos And Videos
- How To Become A Full-Time Content Creator
- How To Earn Passively As A Content Creator
- How To Attract High Paying Clients & Deals
- Basics of Social Media
- Kickstart Your Content Journey On A Budget
- Travel Etiquettes To Follow
But why TagMango?
The edge that TagMango Lifestyle Content Creators get is that we have made a robust product equipped with handy features that maximise a Creator’s earnings but minimise their effort in doing so!
We ensure that our Creators don’t have to lose a sweat thinking about making money through any algorithm or brands.
Our top features are:
- Mango builder – A creator’s offerings are called Mangoes. A mango can be readied in seconds.
- Landing Page Builder – Build professionally looking websites that can be readied in 10 mins.
- Courses – Creators can make full-fledged courses, complete with sections, chapters, resources and a lot more.
- Integrated Chat System and Video Calling Feature – Creators can interact with their subscribers via chat or a group video call and even promote peer-to-peer communication, right in the platform itself.
- Unique Upsell Feature – Create upsells, add discounts and sell premium offerings during live workshops! Subscribers can buy it directly on the call without toggling windows.
- Marketing Tools – With our Marketing section, a Creator can launch various Email and WhatsApp campaigns, offer discounts through coupon codes and manage the generated leads.
- One-click payment feature – Creators can directly withdraw their earnings with a single click. No hassles.
That’s not all, there are more features and tools that our Lifestyle Content Creators are using to scale their earnings. We firmly believe in fostering an environment in which Creators can solely focus on letting their creativity flow and leaving the rest for us to take care of!
What we are building is a shop for Creators to host their live, pre-recorded workshops and courses. You have full control over what they create, what you sell and even when you can withdraw their earnings. The platform also enables you to have a bird’s eye view and in-depth view of your mangoes, earnings, profile visits, and a lot more.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come join the coterie of lifestyle creators and monetise your skill-set! Sign up!
Think Monetisation, Think TagMango!
Written by Rachna Srivastava